Vision Research, the leading manufacturer of digital high-speed imaging systems, introduces the Phantom® VEO 1310 — the latest addition to the trusted Phantom VEO high-speed camera family. Equipped with a new 1.2-megapixel CMOS sensor, it features faster recording speeds and 2.5X higher light sensitivity than previous VEO models.
The VEO 1310 uses a proprietary, 12-bit CMOS sensor to deliver the latest imaging technology in a compact, durable package. It achieves recording speeds over 10,800 frames per second (fps) at full, 1.2-megapixel resolution and higher rates at reduced resolutions. At the same time, it has a native ISO of 25,000 (monochrome) — making it more than twice as light sensitive as the VEO 710 with a greater dynamic range of 60 decibels. Thanks to this combination of features, the VEO 1310 offers increased flexibility in optics and lighting.
The VEO 1310 also includes several advanced features like binning mode, which boosts the frame rate and sensitivity at reduced resolutions. It also offers a 10-gigabit Ethernet option for the fastest download workflow, as well as image-based auto trigger (IBAT), which activates the camera based on motion detected within the live image. The VEO 1310 is available in three memory sizes and two body styles: the L- and S-models. The former is designed for software-based recording while the latter adds features like a 12-volt battery input, on-camera controls, and CFast Media, which supports untethered workflow and provides access to additional signals for data acquisition.
Key Specifications of the Phantom VEO 1310:
- 10,860 fps at 1280 x 960 resolution
- Increased frame rates at reduced resolution, for example:
- 14,350 fps at 1280 x 720
- 30,030 fps at 640 x 480 standard or 40,300 fps with binning enabled
- Max frame rate is 423,350 fps at 320 x 24
- Native ISO (12232 STD)—25,000 D (mono) and 6,400 D (color)
- 18, 36 or 72 GB of RAM
- Compact size—the L model is 5 x 5 x 5 inches and 2.7 kilograms
- Interchangeable lens mounts
- Standard features (all models): binning mode, SDI and HDMI video outputs, programmable I/O, IBAT, quiet mode, auto exposure, exposure index
- Additional features on S-model: CFast Media, on-camera controls, 12-volt battery input, ruggedized connectors and additional I/O including range data
Please contact our Cinematic & Broadcasting Solution team for further details.