Jebsen Building Products has delivered BROCKHOUSE movable partition system to the latest addition to the Hotel COZi in Tsuen Wan, creating a flexible space division for the hotel function area.
The function room area is stylishly designed with the option of combining two rooms to create a larger room. Surface finish of the panel is specified by our designer to match with the design of interior space. The top hung panel system with operable seals enables panels to glide effortlessly into position. The no-floor-track design also allows the carpet to be installed without interruption.
- Project Title: Hotel COZi Oasis
- Interior Design Consultant: Artta Concept Studio
- Contractor: Grand Fountain Company Ltd
- Product List: BROCKHOUSE Movable Partition
- Model: 86 (STC45) Acoustic Movable Walls
- Scope of Service: Supply & Installation
- Project Completion: 2017
- High acoustic performance, achieved STC45 rating
- All panels with scissor jack mechanism, acoustic 4-sided seals beating 2KN pressure
- Vast selection of finishes meets design and functional criteria
- Top hung system with no floor tracks
- Flexible stacking options