The Revolvr is designed to allow you more options of placement, is slimmer than other follow focuses, and has a dual mountable arm, allowing you more space for other accessories. The conical handle matches the contours of your hand, even when the camera is hard to reach, and can be used on either side. The removable hard stops move independently, and you can use one or both.It uses a standard cine ratio so you instantly feel in control. The modular design also gives you the flexibility to work with stills lenses. The arms can be mounted on either side. With the Revolvr, everything has been designed to be easy to access, and easy to use, even when it’s cold. The clamps and locks can be used with gloves so you can keep your hands warm and protected.
- Slim design – just 18mm wide
- standard cine ratio for familiarity
- Improved controller for greater comfort and ease of use
- Adjustable speed crank, pivoting from 90 to 130 degrees with zero backlash
- Clamps and locks can be used with gloves to keep hands warm in cold weather