The Strummer DNA from Bright Tangerine is a reconfigurable matte box that allows the switching out of one filter stage assembly (cassette) for another one with stages of a different size in just moments. It offers a 143mm diameter when using 5.65″ stages, and 165mm diameter when using 6.6″ stages. It will also support 14mm Cooke lenses in 3 PV stages, and will cover a 12mm Master Prime with a 6″ stage. The individual stages are easily separated with the click of a button, making maintenance a breeze. All stages are rotatable 360° (with the exception of certain cassettes).
- Reconfigurable studio matte box
- Swappable, expandable stage assemblies
- Interchangeable 6.6″ 2-stage cassette
- 143mm diameter when using 5.65″ stages
- 165mm diameter when using 6.6″ stages• Swing-away bracket & 19mm arm
- Flag bracket with mounting threads
- Top flag mounts; side 3/8″ mounts