A Manufacturing Workstation.
Print Real ABS at 100°C
Print Real, Production-Grade ABS with a 100°C Chamber, Powered by STRATASYS®
• Capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperatures than modified desktop 3D printer ABS material formulations
• Powered by Stratasys® SR-30 soluble support material
• Superior Z-layer bonding provides higher strength and better surface finish without warping and curling
Manufacturing-Ready Materials including Real ABS, PETG, TOUGH, and more.
• Finished part dimensional accuracy of ± 0.2mm ( ± 0.007in) 1
• Get unrestricted geometric freedom with the METHOD dual extrusion system
• Print complex assemblies with exact tolerances
An Automated, Tinker-Free Industrial Printing System
• 2x times faster printing than leading desktop 3D printers. 2
• 300,000+ total testing hours on 150+ printers (includes full system and sub system testing). 3
• Seamless CAD to part workflow with AUTODESK® FUSION 360, AUTODESK® INVENTOR®, SOLIDWORKS
• End-Use Parts
• Manufacturing Tools
• Functional Prototypes
• Dual Performance Extruders
• Dry-Sealed Material Bays
• 100°C Circulating Heated Build Chamber 4
• Connectivity and 21 On-Board Sensors
1 ± 0.2mm or ± 0.002 mm per mm of travel – whichever is greater. Based on internal testing of selected geometries.
2 Compared to popular desktop 3D printers when using the same layer height and infill density settings. Speed advantage dependent upon object geometry and material.
3 Combined total test hours of METHOD and METHOD X (full system and subsystem testing) expected to be completed around shipping of METHOD X.
4 Available only on METHOD X
Please click the link to download the brochure of MakerBot Method X (MethodXonesheet0731.pdf).