The Maximus 7 is a 7-axis carbon fibre gyro stabilised head. It guarantees stability even as it offers extremely versatile movements in all directions. It can be mounted in any position—top, bottom, cantilevered—and transitions can occur while it is operational. It is able to keep horizons even under continuous high G-force and, when long lenses are used, it ensures excellent static and dynamic stability. Silent in studios and sturdy in the outdoors, the Maximus 7 will impress in every way.
- Compact, lightweight and weather-proof
- Levelling head not required
- Quick system mounting for all rigs—Mitechell mount included
- Wide payload inertia range
- Accepts 4” and 6” yoke extensions for longest payloads