The Nagra VI is an 8-channel digital recorder, offering 24 bit wordlength and sampling frequencies from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz. There are 6 analog inputs, 4 of which are equipped with high-quality Nagra microphone preamplifiers and 2 AES inputs.
Equipped as standard with a full SMPTE/EBU time code system including a chase synchronizer, iXML metadata, programmable digital filters and monitoring for Ambisonic microphones. The Nagra VI digital audio recorder was awarded the TEC Award for “Outstanding Technical Achievement” at a ceremony in New York on Saturday October 10th 2009 during the 127th AES show.
The Nagra VI is a go-to solution for films and documentaries. It is easy and intuitive to operate, allowing sound engineers to focus on sound.
- 8 discreet audio channels (4 Mic + 2 Line + 2 Mix)
- 16/24 bit, 192 kHz AD / DA
- User programmable Pre-recording buffer
- Post-production compatible (BWF files) full iXML metadata
- Large sunlight-readable color TFT display
- SMPTE / EBU Time Code with chase synchronizer
- USB 2.0 communication
- Internal 2.5” Hard drive disk and removable Compact Flash
- Lightweight and battery operated
- Built-in matrix and two M/S decoders
- Internal loudspeaker and twin headphone outputs