Built upon the Phantom Flex4K cinema camera platform, the Flex4K-GS incorporates a global shutter which ensures every pixel exposes at the same moment in time. The camera’s 9.4-megapixel sensor can be switched between global shutter mode for pixel accuracy, or rolling shutter mode for the best image quality possible.
The camera is capable of speeds that range from standard frame rates up to 1,000 frames-per-second (fps) at 4K and almost 2,000 fps at 2K resolution.
The camera lets you customize the workflow that makes sense for your production. The Cine raw format ensures the fastest high-speed capture on set and maximum quality and versatility for post-production. Alternatively, choose Apple ProRes 422 HQ to improve download time, hard drive space and simplify the workflow, while maintaining excellent image quality.
- Global Shutter
- 35mm, 9.4 Mpx resolution
- 4K resolution at up to 1,000 fps
- Also supports standard, sync sound frame rates
- Low noise, high dynamic range
- Multi-Channel 3G HG-SDI outputs
- CineMag® IV support for raw recording
- Cine Raw and Apple ProRes 422 HQ recording formats at full resolution
- Up to 128GB of internal memory
- Lens mount: Nikon F/G standard. Optional PL and Canon EF mounts