Schneider-Kreuznach introduces new RHOdium Full Spectrum Neutral Density (FSND) filters, a lineup of high-end neutral density filters made to exceed the critical color standards of the newest 4K, 6K, and 8K resolution cameras.
The new RHOdium filters are engineered with an extremely thin neutral density interlayer sandwiched between two sheets of crystal-clear SCHOTT water-white glass and manufactured to finer flatness/parallelism specifications than ever before. The result is that they help resolve even the finest detail and produce images free from distortion or abnormalities. And by encapsulating the interlayer between the glass, rather than on the surface, RHOdiums are better protected from abrasions and other rigors of production.
- Even response from the UV through the visible color spectrum and into the IR
- ND coating layer is protectively laminated within the glass
- Range of 10 stops from ND 0.3 to 3.0
- Colorimetric algorithm verifies accurate neutrality
- Available in 6×6 and 4×5.65 sizes
- Full range densities: 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.1, 2.4, 2.7 & 3.0