Due to the popularity of True-Streak® filters that mimic dramatic anamorphic-style optical streaks, Schneider introduces a unique new version for creative in-camera effects. When placed in front of the lens, these filters allow the lens and anamorphic to simulate the streak effect, displaying eight colors. The TrueStreak Rainbow filter incorporates proprietary techniques that merge eight single colors to seamlessly flow from one to the next, creating a beautiful effect reminiscent of the multi-color flares on uncoated lenses.
- Streak Effect from Point Light Source
- Anamorphic, Symmetric, Elongated Streaks
- Horizontal Streaks from Light Source
- Spectrum of up to 7 Colors for Streaks
- Long lenses will not affect the filter’s performance