Mini Scorpio Head HD is a camera tracking system for virtual studio and augmented reality. Scorpio cranes, heads and travelling can perform camera tracking with “Strip” integration system for real-time augmented reality and virtual studio broadcasting.
Interfacing possibility between Scorpio head and crane, allowing us to perform back pan, head will follow a target, previously chosen by setting the distance, according to the movements of the crane (pan, tilt and telescopic movements).
- 2 and 3 axis remote head for video and film cameras
- Mini Scorpio Head can be controlled from up to 500m by cable series RS485 or by wireless half-duplex microwave 2.4GHz
- All axis (Pan, Tilt and Roll, and Focus, Iris and Zoom if you use the Scorpio Focus) are programmable and repeatable
- Limits programmable, damping and speed adjustment for all axis available
- 3 control system are available: JDR (Pan Bar), Joystick and Handwheels.
- All information transferable to a computer by 232
- Power supply for all film and video cameras
- All accessories from the Scorpio Head, Scorpio Stabilized and Scorpio Focus are compatible with Mini Scorpio Head
- New upgrade available for HD slip rings