SKF Bearing leads in all major areas of cutting-edge technology. SKF’s developed bearing grease lays a solid foundation through continuous testing and research to produce high-quality grease. All grease goes through a precise deployment to meet the appropriate market applications. Bearing Grease include: LGWA 2, LGMT 3 and LGMT 3TH.
SKF LGWA 2 is a premium quality mineral oil based, lithium complex grease with extreme pressure (EP) performance. LGWA 2 is recommended for general industrial and automotive applications, when loads or temperatures exceed the range of general purpose greases.
• Wheel bearings in cars, trailers and trucks
• Washing machines
• Fan and electric motors
SKF LGMT 3 is mineral oil based, lithium soap thickened grease. This premium quality, general purpose grease is suitable for a wide range of industrial and automotive applications requiring stiff grease.
• Bearings >100 mm (3.9 in.) shaft size
• Outer bearing ring rotation
• Vertical shaft applications
• Continuous high ambient temperatures >35 °C (95 °F)
• Propeller shafts
• Agricultural equipment
• Car, truck and trailer wheel bearings
• Large electric motors
LGMT 3TH lithium complex grease based on mineral oil base. Within its operating range, with excellent mechanical stability. This quality grease is widely used in commercial vehicles .
Jebsen Industrial now supplies a range of SKF Bearing Grease in Greater China.
SKF LGWA 2
- Excellent lubrication at peak temperatures up to 220 °C (430 °F) for short periods
- Protection of wheel bearings operating under severe conditions
- Effective lubrication in wet conditions
- Good water and corrosion resistance
- Excellent lubrication under high loads and low speeds
SKF LGMT 3
- Excellent rust inhibiting properties
- High oxidation stability within its recommended temperature range
SKF LGMT 3TH
- Excellent anti-rust properties
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Good water resistance and corrosion resistance