The Steadicam® Archer2 is a lightweight commercial-quality Steadicam ideal for broadcast applications, TV post-production studios and all who require a fully featured rig that is low cost and lightweight.
The Steadicam has an extensive array of innovative new features to enhance quick set-ups/tear-downs, and three standard operations modes.
The Archer2 is HD ready and equipped with the revolutionary new G-40 Arm with a boom range of 29 inches. This is the lightest, most rigid, best-behaving and cost-effective arm, with the greatest vertical travel and lifting range, in Steadicam history. It can be separated into sections for compact storage and transport.
The Steadicam® Archer2 is now supplied and fully supported by Jebsen Industrial in Greater China.
- Tool-free operation and HD-ready wiring
- Lightweight ergonomically designed weather-resistant vest with “sound stage friendly” anti-squeak buckle design
- Narrow 3.2″ sled width
- New multi-section lightweight Iso-Elastic™ G-40 Arm
- 7″ widescreen 16:9/4:3 LCD monitor
- 12/24V pivoting battery mount
- Two-section telescopic carbon fibre post
- New “sure grip” gimbal handle
- New “open access” tilting camera mounting stage with optional remote controlled stage motors