The Zephyr V incorporates the same revolutionary features that previously won Steadicam the coveted DV Professional Association’s “Best of Show” at NAB. As an innovative new approach to camera stabiliser design, the Zephyr V has a host of future-proof features that allow it to be a versatile and an ever-evolving essential tool for camera stabilisation needs.
- 9-23lbs (4-10.4kg) nett camera weight
- Adjustable Iso-Elastic Arm™
- Telescopic carbon fibre post
- Connector rich base and stage
- Dual axis vernier adjustable stage
- Unparalleled inertial control and dynamically adjustable base
- Traverses with back-pan and back-tilt