The Steadicam Steadimate-S offers camera operators increased freedom, endurance, and creative opportunity when working with single-handed motorized stabilizers like the DJI Ronin-S®. By pairing a single-handed stabilizer with a body- worn stabilizer the DJI Ronin-S can be operated for hours with minimal physical fatigue while maintaining a wide range of vertical movement and adding full panning ability and “low-mode” operation.
Users can minimize or completely eliminate the bouncing image effect that often occurs when using single-handled stabilizers as the Steadimate-S provides x-axis and y-axis stabilization while the Steadicam arm provides z-axis stabilization. The addition of the Steadimate-S easily and affordably transforms single-handed motorized gimbals into professional video stabilization systems.
- Affordably converts handheld motorized gimbals into a body worn stabilizer
- Stabilizer arm greatly reduces the common bouncing image effect on the z-axis while walking with handheld gimbals
- Execute more natural-looking manual camera pan movements
- Wide vertical range of motion, including “low mode”
- Greatly reduce operator fatigue and increase operating time by translating system weight to the hips through spring arm and vest
- Steadimate-S 15 loading 15lbs/6.8kg
- Steadimate-S 30 loading 30lbs./13.6kg