This patent-pending 138mm rear matte box mounted Variable ND donut is a unique, versatile and flexible tool, offering the convenience of several Neutral Density filters in one unit. It is designed to fit into the rear 143mm port of a bar mounted matte box, which is compatible by a wide variety of matte box manufacturers. This rear location is a perfect spot to place the unit, as the 138 VND requires a smooth surface to rotate within.
- Up to 6-stops of Tiffen VND*
- Ultra-compact design does not impact on the original field
- Fits directly into bar mounted matte boxes manufactured with a 143mm Ø rear filter ring port
- Rubber Donut is supplied with a 114mm light prevention ring, which will accept ARRI® R2 compatible threaded reduction rings
- Compatible with matte box major manufacturers including ARRI®, Bright Tangerine™, etc